Recipe prepared by Chef Aaron | Dine or Dishes
Chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies
- 320g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 spoons milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 110 g butter
- 200 g peanut butter
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g dark brown sugar
- 2 egg & 1 yolk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300 g chocolate chips
- Sieve together flour, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate, whisk together with the milk powder.
- Meanwhile melt the butter over bain marie or microwave, whisk in the peanut butter .
- Stir in the sugars, eggs & vanilla. Gradually stir in the flour and the chocolate chips.
- Take a spoon full of the mixture and place on a lined baking tray with baking paper.
- Press to flatten slightly. Bake in a preheated oven at 170֯cfor approx. 12 minutes. Cookies should be golden brown.