New Aptamil follow on milk is now available in a practical ready to use format.
- Now available in convenient format, 200ml;
- Unique blend of ingredients;
- With Vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system.
- No added palm oil
This product is ideal for those parents who are seeking comfort/ practicality:
- Easy to transport.
- No preparation required;
- Suitable for night feeds or to carry on the go.
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
2. Shake bottle well. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Aptamil Follow on milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
∙ Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
∙ Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
1. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
2. Any unused milk in this 200ml bottle can be stored by replacing the cap, storing upright in a refrigerator and used within 24 hours.
3. Store unopened bottles in a cool, dry place.