Aptamil Organic stage 2 – Infant Milk Formula 800g
Aptamil Organic 2 is made with organic milk and blends science and nature. This infant formula has been specially tailored to meet the nutritional needs of your baby from 6-12 months and is also suitable for supplementation when breastfeeding.
- Let fresh, boiled drinking water cool down to approx. 40 ° C and pour 2/3 of the required amount of water into the bottle.
- For an exact dosage of the powder, wipe off the enclosed measuring spoon on the scraper. Use only the enclosed measuring spoon.
- Pour the required amount of powder into the bottle. Stow the measuring spoon in the spoon holder.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously vertically for about 10 seconds, add the remaining amount of drinking water and shake vigorously again.
- Open the bottle and attach the teat. Check the contents of the bottle for drinking temperature (approx. 37 ° C).
Breastfeeding is best for babies and provides many benefits. It is important that, in preparation for and during breastfeeding, you eat a healthy, balanced diet. Combined breast and bottle feeding in the first weeks of life may reduce the supply of your own breastmilk, and reversing the decision not to breastfeed is difficult. The social and financial implications of using an infant milk should be considered. Improper use of an infant milk or inappropriate foods or feeding methods may present a health hazard. If you use an infant milk, you should follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use carefully. Failure to follow the instructions may make your baby ill. Always consult your doctor, midwife or health visitor for advice about feeding your baby.